Monday, May 20, 2013

Water Fun

With the weather being SO beautiful lately, we have been doing our best to get outside as much as possible! I have been breaking out the water table and even got the girls all suited up in their swimsuits a couple days so they could really "go to town" playing in the water.  It was Junie's first time in a swimsuit!  She still does NOT enjoy the feel of grass, so I had to put a towel down for her to stand on.  It still took her a little while to warm up, but then she got into the fun.  She is pretty much a water baby like her sister; June loves taking baths (especially now that they take their baths together - FUN)!  I signed Ava up for swim lessons in July.  Hopefully with a little practice she'll be ready to swim with her cousins in Montana this summer!

I can't wait until we have a fence so that Ava can play more freely in the backyard, and I won't have to worry about her running off!  Soon enough, I hope.

Here are just a few pictures from our recent water table fun.  I really need to start posting on here more often!  This is just a small start:


I can't believe how old Ava looks in her swimsuit!  She doesn't have baby legs anymore . . . she has little girl legs!








And here is a little video of Ava playing in the water table with her friend, Lana, the other day.  They were giggling up a storm!


No comments:

Post a Comment