Sunday, September 26, 2010

Ava Rolls Over!

On this last Thursday night Ava started rolling over! I was home with her during the afternoon (as I usually have Thursdays off now) and had her doing some tummy time. Kind of out of nowhere she started lifting up higher than usual, getting her whole chest off the floor. I was very impressed and cheered her on. When Tim came home that night I told him about it and we put her on her tummy to see if she would do it again. Well, she did that and so much more! She rolled over and subsequently did it several more times, every time we placed her on her tummy. She's a little rockstar, she is. And we got it on video. Check it out

1 comment:

  1. So cute Maggie! Wow. Wow. I love that stage. Micah did that foreeeever and then finally she is rolling over and over and scooting a little bit. Can't wait to meet Ava!

    ReplyDelete